According to researchers, Monday mornings are so depressing that on average, human doesn’t smile until 11:24 a.m. How many of you “hate” Mondays? Probably many of you do!
We are only a victim of our thoughts & perception. Changing the perception of the representation of Mondays and changing the patterns of your behaviour can help your mind to develop a positive sense for Mondays. Some motivational & inspiring lines can surely help you to change your perception & encourage you to start your week in a more productive way.
Here are 10 Motivational quotes you need to read to start your week in a positive way:
1. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. – Wayne Gretzky
2. It always seems impossible, till it’s done. – Nelson Mandela
3. Passion will make you crazy, but there’s no other way to live. – Howard Hughes
4. A year from now, you’ll wish how you had started today. – Anonymous
5. The goal isn’t to live forever; it is to make something that will. – Chuck Palahniuk
6. Champions take chances. Pressure is privilege. – Anonymous
7. There’s a crack in everything, that’s how the light gets in. – Leonard Cohen
8. If you’re going through hell, keep going. -Winston Churchill
9. I won’t quit until, I know I’ve truly tried. – Anonymous
10. Yesterday, you said tomorrow. – Anonymous