If you are living a hectic life full of tension, stress, and problems then the information which will be shared here is important for you to live longer happily with healthy heart before it gets too late.
Cardiovascular diseases are the most dangerous and problematic issue worldwide.
In every print media channels, social media we are made aware that we have only one heart to live with so take of it. Our heart works days and nights beating per second without any break so that our body functions healthily. But what have we done for it?
It time to think about it and follow these guidelines:-
- Maintain Healthy Body Weight: If you are fat, overweight then this is especially for you as you need to cut loose some weight, no matter how slow you progress but start exercising or simple walk as nothing is better than something.
- Workout or Walk: If you have a desk job then it’s time to get up in intervals of the day and freshen up yourself. The best advice is to use stairs daily instead of elevators to allow your heart pump up itself to regulate healthy blood circulations in the body.
- Exercise Daily: The best medicine for your body is to exercise, but since it can be monotonous, you can switch to walk at least 1 hour daily.
- Have Home Cooked Diet: Always eat 3 times home cooked light food. Avoid oily and unhealthy snacks which you eat in between your daily meals. No need to starve or eating salads to lose weight. Simple home cooked for is enough to stay healthy and fit.
- Quit Smoking: Just need a strong determination to say no to smoking and quit it. The earlier it is better will be for your heart.
- Avoid AlcoholOr Choose Alternative: Anything consumed too much is unhealthy for health so if you must indulge, then not more than two pegs a day for men and one peg a day for women. But it is better to have homemade juices or milk.
- Stress Busters: After every day’s monotonous hectic routine it’s better to take a break in between and do some activities or hobbies you like.
- Appropriate Sleep Time: Your heart is not a machine so it needs to be relaxed and beat
rhythmically. Always have 6-8 hours of daily sleep which could make your heart feel refreshed throughout the day.
- Regular Medical Check-Ups: Always go for regular checks up twice a month especially then people who are suffering from hypertension, diabetes, and high cholesterol to stay updated for their medication.
- Technological Gadgets: During the day at least for one hour make it as a gadget-free moment where you only focus on yourself.
Remember you have only one life so live it happily and healthily.