In India, every year 11th November is celebrated as the National Education Day. The day is celebrated to commemorate the birth anniversary of the first Education Minister of India, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad. An Indian scholar, and a senior leader of the Indian National Congress during the Indian independence movement, Azad was the First Minister of Education of independent India.
By recalling Maulana Azad’s contribution to the cause of education in India, the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) decided, to celebrate November 11 as National Education Day every year.
The main aim of the day is to spread awareness about education and telling people about the importance of education in their life. He was also awarded Bharat Ratna in 1992 for his contribution as an educationist in the education field.
Education is an ultimate way to get victory over your problems in life. On the occasion of Maulana’s birth anniversary and National Education Day here are some famous quotes by him, to inspire you.
1. “As a child of God, I am greater than anything that can happen to me.”
2. “Many people plant trees but few of them get fruit of it.”
3. “Slavery is worst even if it bears beautiful names.”
4. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.”
5. “Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model.”
6. “Education imparted by heart can bring revolution in the society.”
7. “Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career.”
8. “Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness.”
9. “Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended.”
10. “To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.”
Image source- timesofindia.indiatimes.com