From July 1, India will enter ‘Lockdown 2.0’ for which rules were given by the Union Home Ministry on Monday night. Declaring the rules, the government kept up that there will be a severe implementation of lockdown in the regulation zones. The new rules will happen from tomorrow (July 1). “The new rules depend on criticism from states and UTs, and broad counsels held with related focal services and offices,” the legislature said in an announcement.
What all will stay shut-
1) Schools, universities, and gyms will stay shut till July 31.
2) Metro rail administrations to stay shut until further notification.
3) Cinema lobbies, rec centers, pools, amusement parks, theaters, bars, amphitheaters, get together corridors and comparative spots will keep on staying shut under Unlock 2.0.
4) Any social, political, scholastic, social, or strict capacity or some other type of huge assembly won’t be permitted in Unlock 2.0.
5) Lockdown will proceed in the regulation zones till 31 July 2020.
6) Night check-in time will stay in power, between 10 pm and 5 am, aside from basic essentials.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address the country today at 4 pm. “Narendra Modi will address the country at 4 PM tomorrow,” the Prime Minister’s Office tweeted on Monday night.
This would be the leader’s 6th address to the country since the episode of the pandemic.
In his month to month “Mann ki Baat” address on Sunday, the leader had encouraged the individuals to be increasingly cautious in the open stage and play it safe, focusing on that not doing so will put in danger their lives and those of others.