One of the greatest CEO of the time, Steven Paul Jobs was an American inventor, designer, and entrepreneur who was the co-founder, chief executive and chairman of Apple Inc. Born in California, USA on 24th February 1955 from Abdulfattah Jandali and Joanne Schieble, Steve was widely recognized as a pioneer of the microcomputer revolution of the 1970s and 1980s.
His excellent products and beautiful designs have proved that he had the best understanding of technology and electronics. His intelligence and work had made a significant contribution to the field of technology and completely changed the modern scenario of the technology industry.
Below are the quotes by Steve Jobs, which remind us how inspiring he was and how he didn’t hesitate to take big risks. These inspiring and motivational quotes remind you that as long as you have the hunger for success, you will always have the power within you to achieve it.
1. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.”
2. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”
3. “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.”
4. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.”
5. “Stay hungry. Stay foolish.”
6. “If today were the last day of your life, would you want to do what you are about to do today?”
7. “I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.”
8. “Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose.”
9. “We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise, why else even be here?”
10. “Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.”